Please direct general enquiries to Mrs E Atkinson (Office Manager and Secretary to the Academy Leadership Team)
|Principal||Mr S Brice|
|Senior Vice Principal||Mrs M McMorrow|
|Vice Principals||Ms R Hepworth (currently on leave), Mr C Beard, Mrs G Marshall|
|Assistant Vice Principals||Mrs J Baldwin, Mr R Haseler, Mr M Heaney, Ms M Peavoy, Miss L Waddington (associate)|
Some of the key roles of our leadership team:
- Mr Brice is responsible for the leadership and management of the academy.
- Mrs McMorrow leads on the quality of teaching and learning, including staff training. She is the leadership team link for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Mrs Marshall is our Designated Safeguarding Lead and leads on pastoral care and behaviour.
- Mr Beard leads on the curriculum offer and assessment
- Mrs Baldwin works with primary schools to support transition to secondary school.
- Mr Heaney is the leadership team link for Year 11 and works to ensure they succeed in their exam year. He also oversees our Careers provision.
LPSOs: Ms E McClean & Ms S Mitchell
Academy Leadership Team link: Mrs J Baldwin, Assistant Vice Principal
LPSO: Mr J Blagbrough & Mr A Poole
Academy Leadership Team link: Mr R Haseler, Assistant Vice Principal
LPSOs: Mr B Talabi & Ms J Thistlethwaite
Academy Leadership Team link: Miss L Waddington, Assistant Vice Principal
LPSO: Mr B Graham
Academy Leadership Team link: Ms M Peavoy, Assistant Vice Principal
LPSO: Ms P Jackson
Academy Leadership Team link: Mr M Heaney, Assistant Principal
Ms J McManus.
Visit our SEND page for full details about how we support students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
Mrs J Godfrey
As the academy’s Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Officer, Mrs Godfrey leads the careers education and work experience programme.
View our Lettings pages or contact us to discuss your needs, pricing or to arrange a viewing.
Tel: 0161 300 5912
Miss J Joynt, Lettings & Community Use Development Officer
Any complaint or concern should be raised via the Chair of Governors, this is clearly outlined in our Complaints Policy. The contact for our Governing Body is – FAO Chair of Governors, Co-op Academy Manchester, Plant Hill Road, Higher Blackley, Manchester M9 0WQ or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please put FAO Chair of Governors in the subject line)
Following this should you still wish to contact the Co-op Academies Trust, you can write to the Central Team at X99 Co-op Academies, 8th Floor, 1 Angel Square, Manchester, M60 0AG. (Please mark all envelopes with X99 to ensure it reaches the Trust.)
If you require paper copies of any of the information on this website, please contact the Website Manager on 0161 795 3005 or email email@example.com.
Please let us know what information you require. This will be provided free of charge.