Coronavirus: advice & home learning
On this page:
– Our plans for re-opening in September
– The government’s key health message
– Transition information for students moving to secondary school in September
– Other useful information for parents and carers
Our plans for re-opening in September
On 16 July 2020 we sent a long letter to parents and carers with detailed plans for re-opening in September. Please find a copy of the letter here.
The government’s key health message
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Transition information for students moving to secondary school in September
During the summer term we usually welcome those Year 6 pupils who are joining us in September for our transition programme. Due to school closures that is not possible this year, so we have created our Transition site at transition.cam.coop to provide all the information you need to get ready for the move to secondary school.
Further information for parents and carers
You can get in touch by calling reception (0161 795 3005), sending a My Ed message or messaging us on our Twitter and Facebook pages. There is an emergency number which will be picked up by our safeguarding team (07973 799103).
Please contact us if you are not receiving these letters by text or My Ed.